Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Worn-out iPhone...

Man, I'm glad the new iPhone 4 came out...that means I can finally replace this 1st gen one...the one on the edge network...that has enough ram to barely even THINK about launching an app...I obviously didnt keep a case on this one...and yes, that is gaffers tape on the back since the
bottom black piece came off (but it does make it louder!!). Since I bought it used on eBay a million years ago and didnt like how massive case made it feel, I guess thats why I never protected it. But the new one - I'll have that suited up like Iron Man.








































































1 comment:

  1. Just add a few copper pipes and steam gagues, and you can sell it for twice the price as a "steam punk modded" iphone.

    ReplyDelete